MATCHBOX – LPWAN GATEWAY
MatchBox LoRaWAN gateway with GPS, WiFi, and Ethernet connectivity. The gateway is equipped based on a Mediatek WiFi module running Linux (OpenWrt/LEDE), Semtech chips for the LoRa part, and support up to 65,535 nodes.
This Gateway can connect to “the things network“. more details in this link (https://www.thethingsnetwork.
The device supports LoraWAN protocol that brings up to 20km coverage in open spaces, with superior network capacity that can accommodate more than 65535 nodes in a cell, and larger network coverage.
It supports network roaming and adaptive data rate management, which brings conveniences to system managers for IoT network plan and deployment. Box fully supports LoraWAN V1.0.2 and can be remotely upgraded to the future versions of LoraWAN. The whole solution is compatible with all the LoraWAN devices.
In addition, The device augmented WiFi for the on-site device configuration and management. WiFi is used both as an access point and wireless bridge to the local network, it provides integrated web interface for LoraWAN device management. Box support 802.11 abgn and runs in 2.4GHz.
- Maximum +27dBm conducted output power in 868MHz, +30dBm in 915MHz
- -143dBm sensitivity of LoraWAN packets
- FPGA integrated for Listen-Before-Talk AFA
- 580MHz CPU and 128MB RAM, 32MB flash
- 24V passive POE for power supply
- USB-C for debug and management
- Wifi, Ethernet or backhaul
- Supports OpenWrt and LEDE
- Integrated with the most updated packet forwarder
- Supports LoraWAN class A, B, C
- Runs LoraWAN network server and application server locally (optional)
- Firmware upgrade over the air
- Gateway and end device management on-site
LPWAN GATEWAY – MATCHX WORLDS LONGEST RANGE LORAWAN GATEWAY
Support AS923 & AU915 LoRAWAN Suitable for AU Frequencies
The MatchX LPWAN Gateway is the only Gateway you’ll need! Exceptional Gateway performance both indoors and outdoors, tested in extreme operating conditions, the MatchX LPWAN Gateway delivers on time, every time!
- OPEN WRT/LEDE OPERATING SYSTEM
- LISTEN-BEFORE- TALK ANTI COLLISION TECHNOLOGY
- EXTREME OPERATING TEMPERATURE -40°c to +85°c
- CERTIFIED: CE, FCC, RCM, IC, LoraWAN
- OUTPUT POWER: sx1257 @27dbm
- SENSITIVITY: 470/868/915Mhz, -146dbm
- THE WORLDS LONGEST RANGE GATEWAY BOX (20km+)